I wanted to write something today, and since this blog is mostly about me, this seems like the best place to do it.
I am Little A. I am almost 15 months old. Here is a list of things I like and don't like right now:
- water. Splashing, swimming, drinking. Puddles, faucets, ponds and pools, anything liquid will do.
- climbing. Walking and running are okay now. I don't fall so much anymore, so the next challenge is stairs. I am practising as often as I can, and always hold someone's hand going up or down, but if no one is there I use my hands to help get up safely. Lately I have successfully been climbing chairs and the tv stand. All that is left are the bed and the bathtub.
- books. No one has to read them to me, I like the pictures, but when mom or dad tells me what's on the pages that's fine too. They have boring books with no pictures. The covers are interesting to look at though.
- Baby Einstein and the Little Einsteins. I watch 2 or 3 of these a day. I pick a dvd and mum or dad plays it for me, though I am figuring out how to operate the dvd players already.
- mummy's milk. She keeps trying to give me yucky cup milk. I drink it sometimes but don't like it as much as hers.
- tasting things. I lick everything because things taste different. Mum and Dad don't like it when I eat paper, plastic and rubber, though.
- fresh air and wind. Mum and I play outside a lot in the day, except when she says it's too hot or raining. If I was strong enough to open the doors though, I would still play outside in the sun and rain.
Things I don't like:
- grass. It's prickly and weird on my feet. I will walk anywhere but don't like grass much at all.
- loud, crowded places. When mom and dad bring me to parties, I don't like staying inside the party room for very long.
- people who try to hug or carry me, especially when I don't know them. If I like you, I will play with you, but you need to give me time to get used to your face first. If you just grab me I will push you away or reach for my mum or dad.
That's it for now. I'm going to play.